Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Flaunt Magazine Editorial



Finally Flaunt magazine is out with amazing editorial! Photography by Nicolas Padron, hair by Osmane De Chunha and Kimiyuki Misawa, makeup by Mari Shten


Editorial was shot back in July in Williamsburg/Greenpoint, NYC. It was one of the hottest days of the summer (around 110F)  and we all were "melting" outside. Since it was for Fall issue girls were wearing layers of cloth! (Who said modeling was easy?) 



How to make makeup stay in this conditions? My decision - use as minimal makeup as I can. Plus the look for the shoot was natural glow with defined features (but looking like girls don't have any makeup on).



SKIN:
I used Radiance Primer and Camouflage Concealer (where needed) by Laura Mercier. For counturing I chose Face Sculpting Kit by Senna Cosmetics + MAC Harmony blush on top. Loose powder only on T-Zone area and Urbanglow cream hihglighter in SIN by Urban Decay. 



EYES:
I used Paint Pot in Painterly by MAC as a primer and Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in Metallic Taupe, Chocolatte and Beige Brown in crease and under the eyes to creat sculpted look. Waterproof mascara by Make Up Fpr Ever. Groomed eyebroes with a bit of Lash and Brow clear gel mascara by Essence.




LIPS:
8 hour cream mixed with a bit of foundation to mute the lip color. To get sheer glossy effect for some looks I mixed 8 hour cream with some lip colors from Ultimate Pallet by Eve Perl.



BODY:
I used one of my favorite products for body - RCK Luminous Body Glow mixed with light body lotion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment